Amplified IT has graciously offered to provide a couple of workshop sessions at this year's ACTEM 2020 Virtual Conference.  Check out these sessions and also the links to the detailed schedule and workshop offerings below.

G Suite Admin Best Practices

The Admin Console has hundreds of policy settings and controls.  Do you have them all set correctly for a K-12 space?  G Suite does not come configured out of the box for Education.  In this session, we will look at common pitfalls and best practices for getting your G Suite Domain setup appropriately for staff and students.  Get a glimpse into our groundbreaking Google for Education Audit and learn about some much-needed changes you can make to safeguard your environment.

What's in your G Suite Admin Toolbox?

Google’s free solution for Education provides an amazing opportunity for schools to improve student success.  You may however want or require some additional help with reporting, visibility, and compliance to make the environment truly work for you.  In this session, we will showcase some paid for and free tools that you can use to manage your G Suite Domain. We will walk through the various options and products that can increase your G Suite safety and success.
We have a great lineup of over 60 workshop sessions plus two outstanding keynote speakers.
Click the links below for the detailed schedule and workshop descriptions:

Tuesday, Oct. 20th Program

Wednesday, Oct 21st Program

Register online at the following link:   http://www.actem.org/event-3932165

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
  ACTEM 2020 Conference    Oct. 20-21st  •   Brought to you virtually via Hopin