Greetings-
                We’re thinking about our Parent/Teacher conferences via Zoom this year and the best ways to share a link.

                I think using the Personal Meeting ID will simplify it for teachers, but how to get the links in an accessible place for parents without posting on the web…. (We’ve already been Zoom bombed once…)

                If each teacher emails it out… then parents have to make sure they can find the 6 or 7 emails from various teachers to make it to a conference…

                And if our secretary sends out a list to each parent or puts it in sign-up genius, they’d need to get the links and passwords from each teacher….

                What are others doing this year?

~Esther

Technology Integrator
Google Certified Trainer
Google Certified Educator Levels 1 & 2, Apple Teacher
Oceanside High School, Rockland, ME 207-596-2010, ext. 359