Good afternoon.
Do any TRIO SSS program have permanent and/or hourly administrative
assistants? If so, could you send me job descriptions?
Thanks!
Katharine

*Katharine Lualdi, Ph.D.*
*Director, TRIO Student Support Services*
*Southern Maine Community College*
*(207) 741-5974*
*She/Her/Hers*
https://lualditrio.youcanbook.me/

*The TRIO office is currently closed until further notice due to the corona
virus but our staff are available by email, phone and virtual face to face
meetings.*

*If you have questions about the general operation of the college, please
either email [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> or call the SMCC
COVID-19 Hotline at (207)741-5540.*

*For information and regular updates around the Coronavirus, please
visit www.smccME.edu/COVID-19 <http://www.smccme.edu/COVID-19> and/or the
Maine Community College System’s COVID-19 FAQ webpage
at https://www.mccs.me.edu/COVID-19 <https://www.mccs.me.edu/COVID-19>*

*Please do NOT send documents containing all or part of a Social Security
Number, birth date, or other personally identifiable information using
unsecured email or text message.*