Another help is for you to leave comments of more than 5 words on VUB posts.
Laurie
"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” — Maya Angelou
Laurie J. Davis, Retired Executive Director, TRIO Programs
Upward Bound, Veterans Upward Bound & Student Support Services
University of Southern Maine