Laurie J. Davis, Retired Executive Director, TRIO Programs
Upward Bound, Veterans Upward Bound & Student Support Services
University of Southern Maine

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 4:20 PM Rusty Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congrats to everyone

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:15 PM Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congrats to everyone funded and to all for surviving that excruciating wait!

Ginny

From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Nicole Nygren <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 2:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: SSS Slate

Yes, it was posted online by someone from MN who was willing to share.  Here’s a link to a google copy of the slate:

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com" claiming to be https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16iQ4lUXwTHaqufIsRiQaw1HOOYtOm40ZHzXNTIO_5Rs/edit?usp=sharing

~Nicole