Thanks for the update, Katharine! Eric Pratt has been reaching out to the
offices today too, and Katie seems to have the best information. Hopefully,
we will learn soon!

*Mary Sinclair*
Student Services Coordinator, Upward Bound
<http://www2.umf.maine.edu/upwardbound/>
University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938
207.778.7429 (w) 207.712.2930 (c)
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667
pronouns: she/her

*President Elect, Maine Educational Opportunity Association*