--

Rachael Landry [log in to unmask] via lists.maine.edu

12:55 PM (7 hours ago)
to GEOLIBRARY-L

At Blue Marble Geographics, we are as committed to excellence as we are to your opportunity to make a difference - you'll be a part of a company that takes pride in its achievements, knowing that customers benefit from the products we develop. We invite you to learn about the opportunity to contribute to our team.

Blue Marble currently has an opening in the Sales department for an entry-level Sales and Customer Support position. This is a great way to learn GIS, technology, and customer service.  If you are good at technology and customer service, we want to hear from you. Learn more about the available position by clicking on the link below.

Current Opening

Entry Level Customer and Sales Support

Please contact [log in to unmask]
with any questions.

Thank you,

Rachael Landry
Marketing Assistant
Blue Marble Geographics

Hello:

Thank you for your inquiry below.

I am qualified for the Entry Level Customer and Sales Support position you offer in your correspondence.

I live in Austin TX, 78747.

Please review my credentials and reply regarding possible interview dates, start dates, W2 salary and benefit options.

Please advise of the next steps in this opportunity, and when a decision to hire for this assignment will be completed.

Please advise me of the interview process leading to consummating this opportunity.

I am required by EEOC and HR GRC full disclosure of your employment opportunity to request that your company provide me with the following information:

1. Client/Customer Company Name.
2. Client Customer Company Address.

Thank you for your attention to these matters.

VR
Barry Wright
512-994-5180
email: [log in to unmask]

Ms. Rachel Landry:
I am very interested in the GIS sales opportunity you refer to in your email Ireceived today from the GIS site.
I had extensive enterprise level sales experience (IBM Wall Street 1987-1991) as a sales system engineer covering every level of financial IBM customer requirements.
I did exceptionally well at cold/warm/team calling customers to establish credible sales leads in the wall street financial LOB sector, as well as IBM customer team leads relationship building for IBM and the customer using IBM engineering, business, financial products.
I specifically handled an $800mm financial IPO bond instrument evaluation software program rewrite for one IBM financial customer by reducing a failed customer 240 hour divergence risk analysis into 8 minutes successful convergence using my programming code on an IBM 370 MainFrame supercomputer as a standalone server at the IBM Yorktown Heights research center. Following the release of my findings the IBM wall street customer created the bond based IPO, raising the funds needed to grow their business by $800mm without having to borrow funds to accomplish the same result. My work took three months to complete. The bonds sold in under 30 minutes. The customer never entertained such a risk analysis ever again.

I enjoy the hunt as well as the close.

I am retired now from this type of work. I own property in Harrington Maine, and welcome the opportunity to move there were this
career change become a reality.

I attach several items for your review hoping that I will gain your attention, moreover your belief that I am the most suitable candidate you interview for this placement.

Thank you for your attention to my inquiry.
VR
Barry Wright
512-994-5180

VR.

Barry Wright

Expect Nothing!!!!!

Appreciate Everything!!!!

Aptet Consequi - Adapt  & Achieve

ENONMAI - I'm Just A Cowboy From Texas

Dona Nobis Pacem, Pacem

Safety is never a permanent state of affairs.

Reality is what is left after all faith fails.

It is just Engineering!!!

512-994-5180 (Cell)
902-839-2029 (REDHOUSE NS B0V1B0)
external email: [log in to unmask]
SKYPE-ID: semperfibhw01
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

[...]

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: