Hello Maine GeoLibrary Data Catalog Consumers,

Announcement:

The weekend update to the State of Maine GIS Enterprise encountered issues, and as a result the GIS Enterprise is currently unstable. We are engaging with MaineIT Network teams to identify the source of the problem. Maine Office of GIS and Maine GeoLibrary services are unavailable at this time, and there is no estimated time of repair. We will provide status update messages as new information becomes available.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Emily Pettit
GIS Coordinator
Maine Office of GIS
https://www.maine.gov/megis/

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: