Hello: Thank you for your inquiry below. I am qualified for the Entry Level Customer and Sales Support position you offer in your correspondence. I live in Austin TX, 78747. Please review my credentials and reply regarding possible interview dates, start dates, W2 salary and benefit options. Please advise of the next steps in this opportunity, and when a decision to hire for this assignment will be completed. Please advise me of the interview process leading to consummating this opportunity. I am required by EEOC and HR GRC full disclosure of your employment opportunity to request that your company provide me with the following information: 1. Client/Customer Company Name. 2. Client Customer Company Address. Thank you for your attention to these matters. VR Barry Wright 512-994-5180 email: [log in to unmask] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address: https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1 Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: [log in to unmask]