That's what I hoped to hear!  I thought it looked okay, but some posts in my PLNs gave me pause.  I appreciate your response, Mike.

Technology Integrator
Monmouth Robotics Coach
Monmouth Schools / RSU 2

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 8:40 AM Mike Arsenault <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We've had a district Pear Deck subscription for quite a few years now. Their student data privacy policy is fine and they have signed the Maine Student Privacy Alliance exhibit E (which means that any Maine district can latch on to their agreement).

We've had great experiences with Pear Deck and the Chrome ad-on/extension makes it that much easier for teachers to use in the classroom (or remotely).