Dear Colleagues,

Student Accessibility Services at the University of Maine
<https://umaine.edu/studentaccessibility/> seeks to hire an Accommodations
Coordinator who will join a dynamic, successful team committed to inclusive
excellence. Detailed information about the position can be found on the UMaine
Hiretouch website
<https://umaine.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=62462&job=accommodations-coordinator>
.

The Accommodations Coordinator will meet with students who have varying
disabilities including ADHD, physical, psychiatric, health-related and
learning disabilities, Autism Spectrum and concussions to evaluate
disability documentation and determine necessary academic accommodations.
The Accommodations Coordinator will collaborate with faculty, and staff to
arrange and coordinate accommodations and support students with
disabilities. The incumbent will provide expertise and training to members
of the university with regards to disability issues, serve on appropriate
committees and implement departmental procedures, and projects. The ideal
candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work
successfully with a diverse population. The Accommodations Coordinator is
expected to be student-centered, task-oriented, have the ability to
problem-solve, work autonomously as well as with a team, and be proficient
with computers and technology.

Sincerely, Sara Henry
SAS Director

COVID-19 Information and Resources from UM Student Accessibility Services
<https://umaine.edu/studentaccessibility/student-resources-covid-19/>
COVID-19 FAQ and Information from UMaine <https://umaine.edu/coronavirus/>

*Our physical office is closed but I am available to meet virtually using
Zoom. To schedule a meeting you can call me at 207.581.2316, send a text
to ‪607.862.2664, reply to this email or visit my YouCanBookMe
<https://sarahenryumainestudentaccessibility.youcanbook.me> website. I will
also have virtual office hours many days from 12:30 - 1:30, if you would
like to join my send a message and I will send a Zoom link. *

*Thanks for your patience as we navigate this challenging and rapidly
changing time. *

Sara Henry
Director, Student Accessibility Services
University of Maine
118 E Annex
Orono, ME 04469
207-581-2319 Phone
207-581-9420 Fax
umaine.edu/studentaccessibility
YouCanBookMe <https://sarahenryumainestudentaccessibility.youcanbook.me>

*Pronouns: she, her, hers*

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and is
intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission,
dissemination or any other use of the information contained in this email
and any attachments is strictly prohibited.