*UZBL Rugged Case for **Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T307U*
 TO:  Districts that received Samsung Galaxy Tablets from the DOE this
spring
ACTEM has a rugged protective case available.  I have samples in the office
that I can ship to you for your examination.
The case is a UZBL Rugged Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T307U (part #
AS-7839-blk)

*ACTEM PRICING:*  We are offering these cases for $17 each (including
shipping) with no minimum quantities required for orders.  Retail pricing
on UZBL's website is $39.95.

*SHIPPING TIMEFRAME:*
Here is what the company is telling me about delivery times:

We are currently in production at the moment for DoorDash. We will be
> complete with their order on 7/13. At that time, we will remove the
> DoorDash logo and immediately begin producing standard cases to bring in
> for stock. This means we will be able to start fulfilling orders around
> mid-late July. From there, we will always keep substantial stock.

Please contact the ACTEM office for a sample or for ordering.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   *ACTEM 2020 Conference  *•*  Oct. 20-21, 2020   •   Augusta Civic
Center- Augusta, ME*