The first funding wave of FY2020 was released in the wee hours of this
morning, and even better, many of you were in it!

As is my usual practice, I will be sending each applicant in any given wave
an email with full instructions for collecting, and more importantly,
understanding your Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL).

For a preview of coming attractions, those instructions are attached. Those
of you in Wave 1 will be getting another email from me so that you know who
you are.

Watch your inboxes!

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine, University of Maine System US:IT

Web: erate.networkmaine.net

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-581-3584

Mail: