Good afternoon MEEOA,

Some of us had a call with COE staff this morning in regards to the
upcoming Phase 4 of the Covid relief legislation. COE is asking for $450
million, with $200 being for connectivity for all students, and the
remaining $250 million for capacity increases for all programs. (This is a
slight change from the last ask, which included SSS Grant aid. There is
more information on the changes in the PPT I have attached.)

COE is asking that MEEOA reaches out to Senator Collins and asks her to
support this ask that is being made. To do this, please email both Katie
Brown ([log in to unmask]) and Rowen Bost (
[log in to unmask]) in Senator Collins' office. This can be just
one email addressed to both.

Below is a script COE has put together.

If you have any questions, please do check out the attached ppt. Also don't
hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Steve Visco
MEEOA President