Good Afternoon MEEOA Folks,

I just wanted to share a bit of positive news that came across my desk
recently! Senator Collins has co-authored a letter to Congress requesting
increased TRIO funding in any future Stimulus Package released by the
government. This letter has been signed by 40 Senators, including Senator
Angus King! I will include a link to the letter below!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to her office staff, thanking them for
all of their hard work on behalf of our students and our programs! As was
mentioned in our board meeting today, we do a lot of asking from them, so
it is a nice turn of events to send some gratitude! I will also include
contacts for their offices below!

TRIO Funding Request to Congress
<https://www.collins.senate.gov/sites/default/files/Final%20TRIO%20C4%20Letter.pdf>

Senator Collins' Education Staff (Both can be addressed on one email):
Katie Brown:  [log in to unmask]
Rowan Bost: [log in to unmask]

Senator King's Education Staff:
Sanjay Kane: [log in to unmask]

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Be well and enjoy this wonderful weather,

Eric
--
*Eric Pratt*
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667