Here is a link I found through ISTE with another series of videos on Google
Meet.
https://www.controlaltachieve.com/2020/03/meet-videos.html

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   *ACTEM 2020 Spring Leadership Conference  *•*  May 6, 2020   •   Holiday
Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME*