From: Gaby Harrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 4:43 PM
Subject: New England ISTE - News - 2020
To: Gary Lanoie <[log in to unmask]>

Web Bug from https://app.blh441.net/open?id=YjAzYjNjNzItY2NkMi00NWZhLWE4MDgtZDY0MDlkNTIzNWNm
View in a web browser

New England ISTE News

 April 2020

K-12 and HigherED Resources for Moving Learning Online

Our DigCitJourney: Making a DigCitIMPACT in Local, Global & Digital Communities

Dr. Marialice BFX Curran & Curran Dee
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 7-8 PM

If you are committed and driven by intergenerational connections and community outreach, join our webinar where we will share how we guide and transform local, global, and digital communities around the world through our mindful digital citizenship approach at school, at home, and at work.

Focused on how to use technology for good every single day, we will highlight stories and examples from our own mother and son journey which began in preschool and continues today in middle school. We will also share our transition from DigCitKids to DigCitSports and Digital Sportsmanship as our journey has evolved.

With a spotlight on some #DigCitAroundTheWorld stories from our DigCitKids book, we will continue to demonstrate the power of learning together as one world, one human race.

Participants will learn how our DigCitIMPACT model helps create experiences for an entire community to learn and network together. We'll share our roadmap that we use with school communities on how to make a positive difference online at school, home and work.

Dr. Curran is the Founder and Executive Director of the Digital Citizenship Institute.

They recently told their mother/son story, DigCitKids: Lessons Learning Side-by-Side, to Empower Others Around the World.

Book Give-Away

Register Today!

Teach Boldly: Using Edtech for Social Good

Dr. Jennifer Williams,
Co-founder, TeachSDGs and Take Action Global
Author, Teach Boldly: Using Edtech for Social Good (ISTE)
Incoming President of the Board, ISTE Education Leaders PLN

Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 7-8 PM

Today’s students are ready to design, dream, and make the future! Join for this session customized for classrooms ready to activate positive change through innovative practices, meaningful use of technology, and social action. We will outline a step-by-step plan for creating social good projects in classrooms and will dive into topics of social good, empathy, and diversity.

Top tools and projects for social good will be shared and explored and participants will leave with ready-to-go action plans to teach boldly and use edtech for social good! Let’s get going to make a positive difference for people and planet!

Book Give-Away

Register Today!

Webinar Archives: Answer an Exit Ticket
and Earn a Certificate of Attendance if you missed the live webinar!

New Membership Opportunities!

Individual Membership

9-Month Introductory Price $25
(April 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020)

See benefits and join!

Organizational Membership

9-Month Introductory Price $180
(April 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020)

Membership Application

Upcoming Conferences

  • ACTEM - Spring Leadership Conference - CANCELLED
  • VITA-Learn - Dynamic Landscapes Conference - CANCELLED
  • Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference - 11/30 to 12/2 ~
    Call for Presenters opens late April early May! Watch for a link!
  • ACTEM - Fall Conference - Tuesday and Wednesday October 20-21, 2020
  • ISTE 2020 Anaheim RESCHEDULED! - Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 2020 Register Today!

Check out these CMTC Webinar Recordings!

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "app.blh441.net" claiming to be
https://youtu.be/nE7SsZW15rQ

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "app.blh441.net" claiming to be https://youtu.be/J0sVcX0T6s0

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "app.blh441.net" claiming to be https://youtu.be/_vDUQI9ureM

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "app.blh441.net" claiming to be https://youtu.be/bviKv1LVjmc

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "app.blh441.net" claiming to be https://youtu.be/sxqlhhuIzF

Our Partners are all stepping up to help with remote teaching and learning!

Learning from Anywhere

Tools for Remote Learning

Digital and Distance Learning

Hapara from Home

Remote Learning Specials

New 2020 Partnership Opportunities

www.neiste.org

Mailing address: NEISTE, [log in to unmask], South Deerfield, MA, 01373, US
Unsubscribe from future emails.