I turned off the notifications in the stream. I found that the kids were
operating from that and not even going to the Classwork page. Since the
notifications are turned off I can then use it as a way to have a
discussion.
I guess you could also set up a question and then make sure the box is
checked that says they can respond to each other.
Anne Macdonald
Instructional Technology Coach
Falmouth School Department
Falmouth ME 04105