If contact via airborne particles were known to be the method of
transmission, this MIGHT be viable.  It's already known that the virus can
be spread by touching contaminated surfaces and, I believe it has been
confirmed that people can have the virus, be asymptomatic and still be
contagious.

I no longer live in NY's capital district so am not privy to local
newspapers, but I believe there was a student at RPI who died of influenza
during the fall semester.  I know nothing of the details but I'm guessing
that the incident has convinced the RPI administration to act with an
abundance of caution.

I no longer am a season ticket holder at RPI (I am a season ticket holder
at Providence College, but they're on the road next weekend).  I AM an avid
fan, but I'm also in my seventies and therefore considered high risk.  When
all is said and done,  it's only a game.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>