Thanks for posting this Mark. I heard this from Adam Wodon on facebook so I was warned. It seems crazy, but I will roll with what is best for our country to not let this disease spread if we can help it.

Hoping it won't cancel the Frozen Four, but it *could* happen folks.
The whole world has gone crazy!

Carol
Go Gophers!!!
.