Well it’s started! Looks like The Frozen Four is in for a fan free games.

Looks like we’ll have make alternate plans.
Local home watch parties anyone?
It‘s going to be an interesting year.
Major bummed.
😢🍺🏒🥅

Women's Hockey NCAA Quarterfinal Ticket Refund

This message is to inform you that under the guidance of public health and medical professionals, the University of Wisconsin Campus and Athletic Department has determined the Women’s Hockey NCAA Quarterfinal game will still be played this Saturday. However, the game will be played in front of a reduced audience due to concerns over the coronavirus.  The student athletes and coaches from each team will be provided four tickets for their personal use. The only other people in the arena will be those essential to the operation of the game. A full statement by the Athletic Department can be found at the link below.

https://uwbadgers.com/news/2020/3/11/womens-hockey-badgers-ncaa-quarterfinal-to-be-played-in-front-of-limited-audience.aspx

The Athletic Department will be issuing full refunds in the coming days.  Please allow up to 10 business days for your funds to be available for use.

Please note that you will still be able to view the game on the BTN+ app for free.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to having you back in LaBahn Arena next season.

WISCONSIN ATHLETIC TICKET OFFICE

Kellner Hall 1440 Monroe Street Madison, WI 53711

1-800-GO-BADGERS | UWBadgers.com

Sent from my iPhone