The NC$$ tournament will be played without fans. So it will be just like Brown is hosting all the games.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 4:14 PM Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
About an hour ago,  CHN reported that Harvard has forfeited its quarterfinal series this weekend at RPI.  The story can be found at
https://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2020/03/11_Breaking-Harvard-Forfeits.php  .

That completely screws up my picks in Bill Fenwick's contest.  I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!😁

I'm afraid this may only be the beginning