Please share with friends and colleagues! Andi McNair will help us make Genius Hour possible even now / especially now!

The 6 Ps of Genius Hour: Making Passion-Based Learning Manageable and Meaningful

Andi McNair

Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 7-8 PM

Zoom Room: https://zoom.us/j/116527152

Genius Hour is an opportunity for students to learn by doing and make connections based on their passions. The 6 Ps of Genius Hour is a process that I developed in my classroom for my students to use as a road map for our Genius Hour journey. In this webinar, I'll share how this can be managed and made meaningful in the classroom and at home. Throughout our time together, I'll share practical ideas for connecting with experts, weaving in standards, life-ready skills, social emotional skills, and setting up a process that works.

Hoping to see you online later tonight!
Stay Strong!

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2020 Spring Leadership Conference    May 6, 2020   •   Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME