Please share with friends and colleagues! Andi McNair will help us make
Genius Hour possible even now / especially now!

The 6 Ps of Genius Hour: Making Passion-Based Learning Manageable and
Meaningful
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeleGwp0j7_WlKF5MJ2BRTdxK8N80pnda56sZxk1jbv6iuu3Q/viewform>

Andi McNair

Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 7-8 PM

Zoom Room: https://zoom.us/j/116527152

Genius Hour is an opportunity for students to learn by doing and make
connections based on their passions. The 6 Ps of Genius Hour is a process
that I developed in my classroom for my students to use as a road map for
our Genius Hour journey. In this webinar, I'll share how this can be
managed and made meaningful in the classroom and at home. Throughout our
time together, I'll share practical ideas for connecting with experts,
weaving in standards, life-ready skills, social emotional skills, and
setting up a process that works.

Hoping to see you online later tonight!
Stay Strong!

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   *ACTEM 2020 Spring Leadership Conference  *•*  May 6, 2020   •   Holiday
Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME*