Best practices for distance learning.
OTIS for educators is now free.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are making all of our PD courses free to help schools implement distance learning and online professional development.

Individual teachers, sign up for a FREE Basic account. You will be automatically upgraded to a full subscription for free.

Schools fill out the following information and we will assist you with setting up your free accounts. If you need immediate assistance setting up an account for your school, please call 877-455-9369.

Here are the latest courses for distance learning available now:
Remote Learning with SMART Learning Suite Online
Discover how SMART Learning Suite Online could be used for Remote Learning. This session covers the features and functions that allow you to provide direct and indirect instruction to students at home, for homework or in a distance learning model.

Learn more
Remote Learning: Things to Consider
Join Joseph and Matt as they share tips and things to consider as you prepare for Remote Learning in your school or District.

Learn more
Sign up Free Basic Account
Teq has compiled a list of the latest distance learning PD, free ed tech resources, and tips on cleaning your ed tech products.
Click here for full list
© Teq - 7 Norden Lane - Huntington Station, New York 11746 - United States
manage your email preferences
unsubscribe
Web Bug from https://hk.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/o/*W2bChrP4mcdTNW4Cjx4F7HXPJY0/*W2yXRZ656Qx2wW2qBqL92nWF090/5/f18dQhb0J6s1gfPcN7CxDzvpW9TvVjcNbj1Y-JcdW1R-Qv72YnyV-Ls7yK2xwPMMvlGgvFlkZQW41WtjX2m1v_qW3K6DGt49L8nJN4RF_rdNw4KxW5mCRcv8SkNj_VDbnZV7fH6C9W6Sr9PJ6CWLMFW1J0sq953Ttyv101