Hello libraries of Maine,

I've recently been appointed as the director of Springvale Library and am
excited to be a part of the Maine library community.

Understanding that processes are different from New Hampshire, where I spent
15+ years, I'm curious if any of you provide notary services to your
community.  I'm particularly interested in what you charge and if you charge
people outside of your community a different fee.

Here's a
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NwICPjCS0HTPNiWKVxpUhEMvtHKy1QJCwt9GP5LTCu
M/edit?usp=sharing> link to a Google form where you will also be able to go
back and see everyone else's responses.

With many thanks,

Lesley Unger

Library Director