I have been watching lots of games from all over the last two weeks. I enjoy all college hockey.

I  have noticed that the B1G referees have NO names or numbers on their shirts. Other leagues just have names, others just numbers and some names and numbers.

Isn't that a bit silly? We always find out who they are anyway... I wish the shirts were all the same. I will be writing to the B1G office to inquire why those refs have no identification. I'd like to know WHY.

Please comment if you have thoughts on this...
Thanks

Carol
GO Gophers!!!