St. Lawrence defeats Harvard, 6-3.  It was Senior night as  it was the last home game of the season.

It was a very fast moving and exciting game.  I say that not just because SLU won.  When SLU played at Harvard and lost that was a very good game too.  The only penalties were called in the third period and it was 2 per team.

Seniors:
Ryan Garvey
Carson Gicewicz (out all season due to injury)
Alex Gilmour
Mike Laidley (Grad)
Dan Mannella

First Period:
0:58 - SLU - McIntyre from Cusinato and Woolf
18:09 - SLU - Jankowski from Hanson and Makowski
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 9
HU - Gibson - 11

Second Period:
11:48 - SLU - Nielson from Woolf and Suthers
15:39 - SLU - Pickering from Gilmour
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 8
HU - Gibson - 9

Third Period:
5:04 - HU - Farinacco from Kerfoot and Thrum - PP
6:47 - SLU - Garvey from Gilmour
9:40 - HU - Bowlby from Murphy
14:06 - HU - Siedem from Badini - SH
19:54 - SLU - Peltonen  from Garvey - ENG
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 10
HU - Gibson - 6
HU - Gornet -  5 (in at 6:47)

Josie's Player of the Game:  The Seniors with special shout-out to Dan Mannella

Time for me to go open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate breaking the long losing streak.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!