Dear Geospatial User,

The Maine Office of GIS (MEGIS) and the Maine Library of Geographic Information (GeoLibrary or GeoLib) Board are in the process of updating the Maine GeoLibrary Data Catalog to make it more efficient and user-friendly for constituents and interested stakeholders. The BETA Data Catalog page incorporates the structure of the MEGIS Data Catalog page, which organizes the available data layers by their ISO metadata category or alphabetically. Please realize that the MEGIS Data Catalog page will be retired in the near future, and the BETA Data Catalog page is envisioned as a sustainable, up-to-date replacement to the MEGIS Data Catalog page's original "look and feel".  We would like your feedback on the BETA page.  It is important that we hear from you so that we can incorporate your valued feedback to make this interface as useful as it can be.

We ask that you spare a few minutes to explore the BETA Data Catalog page and compare it with the current GeoLibrary & MEGIS Data Catalog pages.  To test the functionality of the BETA Data Catalog page, please try to replicate your typical workflow as closely as possible and use this survey to let us know of any deficiencies or problems you encounter.

Please follow link below to fill out the survey (estimated time 5 minutes): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QPXP8SX<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fr%2FQPXP8SX&data=02%7C01%7CClaire.Kiedrowski%40maine.gov%7C384e3f8232e54d15389108d7b6199e49%7C413fa8ab207d4b629bcdea1a8f2f864e%7C0%7C0%7C637178093459265631&sdata=oY4U3%2BEDa8SRNkgXyJk2mR36gY6GV%2F%2FfPwoMC2VjZ%2Fk%3D&reserved=0>

Our poll wraps up on Friday April 17th.

Sincerely,
The GeoLibrary Board Ad hoc Data Catalog Committee

For help with this survey, please email the GeoLibrary at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: