Upcoming Google Bootcamp & Summit
ACTEM is pleased to work with Amplified IT to bring two Google training events to Maine this March.  Registration for these events is through Amplified IT & Google at the links below.
-----------------------------------
G-Suite Amplified Admin Certified Bootcamp
Date:  March 30, 2020 - 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Location:  Gorham Municipal Center (Room 209), 40 Ball Park Road, Gorham, ME 04038
Cost: $299
This one-day training will guide your IT staff through educational best practices and G-Suite Admin console skills and techniques. The Bootcamp includes a series of training lessons, hands-on exercises, real-world education examples and knowledge checks to prepare attendees for life as a school G-Suite administrator. A brief test will be given at the end of the day to assess your new-found skills.
For more information click HERE
Google for Education Security Summit