Please circulate to potential applicants:

Maine Aquaculture Hub:
Building capacity for industry-driven innovation,
diversification, and workforce development

Requesting Letters of Intent (LOI)

for projects seeking to

Address Barriers to the Growth of Aquaculture in Maine

The Maine Aquaculture Hub seeks to support a series of investments to the industry that will provide the capacity for innovating, realizing shared priorities, and addressing identified and emergent barriers. For the purposes of this call for LOI, we define “industry” to include both growers and companies that provide goods and services to growers.

For more information:

· Visit our website.

· An informational webinar can be found on our website or by clicking here.

· Attend an information session online or in-person at the University of Maine Hutchinson Center in Belfast, ME from 12 - 2 on Wednesday, February 5th (CLICK HERE TO JOIN by ZOOM).

For questions, please contact Dan Weaver, Maine Sea Grant Research Coordinator, [log in to unmask]

LOI must be submitted through eSeaGrant (http://esg.umaine.edu) and received by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, February 12.