Hello,

Do you know what date they have chosen?

The speaker/author that I have in mind is Kerri Arsenault (https://us.macmillan.com/books/9781250155931). She lives in Connecticut but will be at UMaine (Orono) on April 24-26th for the  UMaine Franco American “Reassemblement." She can be contacted at https://kerri-arsenault.com/ or Facebook or Twitter.

Lastly, I graduated from Rumford High School (now Mt. Valley High School) a long, long time ago. Kerri graduated from Mexico High School, one town over from Rumford. Mtn Valley High School is the result of the consolidation of those two high schools.

Be well,