Hello,

*Do you know what date they have chosen? *

The speaker/author that I have in mind is Kerri Arsenault (
https://us.macmillan.com/books/9781250155931). She lives in Connecticut but
will be at UMaine (Orono) on April 24-26th for the  UMaine Franco American
“Reassemblement." She can be contacted at https://kerri-arsenault.com/ or
Facebook or Twitter.

Lastly, I graduated from Rumford High School (now Mt. Valley High School) a
long, long time ago. *Kerri graduated from Mexico High School*, one town
over from Rumford. Mtn Valley High School is the result of the
consolidation of those two high schools.

Be well,

--
*Steve Philbrick*
Academic Coordinator