Hi Bridget,

No worries!  I also have your name down for a donation toward Teresa Smith's story and Becky said she had sent you her portion through PayPal as well, is that correct?

Shelbie

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 4:00 PM Bridget Mullen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Shelbie
I’m so sotrry! I just realized that I completely spaced out on getting my $20 in for the auction item. 😫
Get Outlook for iOS I’ll send a check to Treasurer with explanation. Thank you for all you did for the auctions. So sorry for inconvenience!!

From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shelbie Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 7:08:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Conference Presentations

Hi all,

The conference presentations that are available for you to access can be found here.   You will also find contact info for those that would like to be contacted individually for their presentation materials.

I have attached 2 presentations to this email that are not posted on the MEEOA website.  I ask that you not pass them along or post anywhere else without permission from the presenter.

I hope you are staying warm!
Shelbie

--
Shelbie Ross

Advisor, Maine Educational Opportunity Center
316 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, ME 04469-5713
207-991-2851 (cell)
1-800-281-3703