just shared with all faculty and staff.
:)

--
Lisa Plume Hallen, PhD
Director of Guidance

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended  recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from
any computer.