Hi Shelbie. I can't edit or add to the form. I'm planning to bring a TRIO Swag Bag that includes (trio drawstring bag, trio socks, trio pen.pencil set, trio infinity scarf, trio lunch bag, trio portable speaker), set of HDMI cords, and an academic gift bag (notebooks, pens, pencils, highlighters,  post-its, etc).