GEAR UP will have a basket with a variety of items. So you need to know what is in the basket now?

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 9:13 AM Shelbie Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

I hope this email finds you well!  Just a quick note to let you know that we have a great assortment of auction items for this year and they are still coming in each day.  You can see what we have lined up here.  Also a reminder that when you secure an auction item, please use this form to let me know what it is so I can add it to the list.

The countdown continues - see you in 23 days!

Shelbie

--
Shelbie Ross

Advisor, Maine Educational Opportunity Center
316 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, ME 04469-5713
207-991-2851 (cell)
1-800-281-3703

--
Mary Freeman | GEAR UP Scholar Coach Manager
11 South Road Readfield, ME 04355

p: 207.446.2340
www.syntiro.org
www.gearupme.org