From: - Hockey-L - The College Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Hockey-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 8, 2019 3:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hockey-L Digest - 1 Dec 2019 to 8 Dec 2019 (#2019-59)

There is 1 message totaling 61 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. St. Lawrence at Clarkson

Date:    Sat, 7 Dec 2019 21:28:48 -0500
From:    Sara Fagan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: St. Lawrence at Clarkson

Clarkson beat St. Lawrence, 3-1.  All goals were on the power play.  The
Knights and Saints have played three times so far this season but this is
their first official conference game.

First Period:
12:08 - Cu - McCarthy from Egle and Brosseau - PP
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 10
CU - Marotte - 8

Second Period:
13:26 - SLU - Stevens from Hanson and Risteau - PP
14:03 - CU - Egle from  Tsekos and McCarthey - PP
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 18
CU - Marotte - 7

Third Period:
11:02 - CU - McCarthy from Egle and Brosseau - PP
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 10
CU - Marotte - 9

Josie's Player of the Game: Dan Mannella

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!

End of Hockey-L Digest - 1 Dec 2019 to 8 Dec 2019 (#2019-59)