Just FYI, I will be attending. I didn’t see any other TRIO folks on the list.

Jane

Jane Kimball Foley, M.S.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services, Project Director

York County Community College

112 College Drive

Wells, ME 04090

207-216-4424

2019-2020 Chair of YCCC College Council

Also proud to be a past president of the New England Educational Opportunity

Association (NEOA)