Hey MEEOA Friends,

While conference pre-registration has come and gone just like Halloween, don't fret, we've got one more delectable treat for you! Click the link below to check out our extra special registration video announcement, featuring a cameo by a prominent, Maine TRIO icon! You won't want to miss this one. There are costumes, the ocean, and so many other surprises!

Watch here: MEEOA CON 2020 Registration Announcement Video

Once you've watched the video above, head on over to our MEEOA Annual Conference Registration Page for all of your registration needs, if you haven't already done so. Casey has done such a wonderful job updating and tailoring the page to suit our very specific needs, so feel free to go check it out! Don't forget to add a fun fact about yourself when you register. We know each of you has something special that everyone deserves to know!

We cannot wait to be reunited with you all in January!!

Elyse, Mary, & Eric

--
Eric Pratt
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667