Hey Folks!

I just wanted to forward along this opportunity held by COE in New Orleans in December! I will continue to forward along any other SSS grant news I receive! Hope everyone is well.

Best,

Eric

Are you having trouble viewing this message? Click here

Click To View Documents: COE_SSS_Proposal_Writing_Workshop_Flyer.pdf (174KB);
Image

Student Support Services

Proposal Writing Workshop

December 2-3, 2019

New Orleans, LA

Image

Join us to receive guidance in writing your Student Support Services grant!

Using group exercises, thoughtful discussions, and experienced faculty, COE hosts these workshops to assist participants in writing competitive grant proposals.

Each section of the proposal is dissected and reviewed carefully with participants. Information gained from previous competitions is shared.

A team of experienced TRIO directors will review and critique up to three sections of your 2019-2020 proposal. Take advantage of this workshop to receive recommendations and honest feedback.

This seminar is a benefit of being an Institutional Member.

Image

Register Here

http://www.coenet.org/proposal_writing_workshops.shtml

Hotel Accommodations

InterContinental New Orleans

444 St. Charles Avenue * New Orleans, LA

COE Rate: $139 + tax

1-800-235-4670

https://book.passkey.com/e/50002045

Group Name: COE

Full Agenda Coming Soon

Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and workshops will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Day 1. All workshops will conclude by 4:00 p.m. on Day 2.  If you have a proposal to be critiqued, proposals must be turned in on Day 1 at registration and participants must stay until 9:00 p.m. on Day 2.

Questions

Please contact Vanessa Ramirez at [log in to unmask]

Please do not reply to this message as this mailbox is not checked on a regular basis; rather, please send inquiries directly to the appropriate COE staff member. Thank you.

Web Bug from http://t.congressweb.com/i/?VYRKYRJJRY

Forward to a Friend | Unsubscribe

--
Eric Pratt
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667