Hi, Nik.
SMCC always sends a check, and Odilia Harmon, Katharine Gergosia and I are
members.
Thanks.
Katharine

*Katharine Lualdi, Ph.D.*
*Director, TRIO Student Support Services*
*Southern Maine Community College*
*(207) 741-5974*
*She/Her/Hers*
https://lualditrio.youcanbook.me/

*Please do NOT send documents containing all or part of a Social Security
Number, birth date, or other personally identifiable information using
unsecured email or text message.*