Hello MEEOA!

I have taken over as the Alumni Chair on the MEEOA Executive Committee, and I wanted to give a bit of an update. First, Alumni Awards - I was hoping that this year, we could have Alumni Awards submissions in by November 8th. Let me know if you have any questions about this process, or if you are unfamiliar - email is the best way to reach me. I have attached both nomination forms as well, so you can start filling them out!

In addition, Steve Visco and I have been talking about some ways to approach expanding the presence of alumni involvement. What we came up with is - we'd love to hear from many of you. This includes Alumni, as well as those of you who work with Alumni in your programs.

We are in the process of setting up a conference call with the date of 10/15 in mind. We would like your input on these three things:
- What are you specifically doing with alumni in your program, or as an alumni?
- How are you doing these things?
- What would you like to see from the MEEOA Alumni Committee?

We hope to have a great turnout for the call, and I will be sending out the link to the phone call in the coming days. Thank you!

Andrew Henry
Maine Educational Talent Search
Central Region Advisor
University of Maine