*Dear Colleague,*

This email contains important information for attendees of the *ACTEM
2019 Conference* held last week on Oct. 10-11, 2019 at the Augusta Civic
Center.

A short conference survey is located at the following link:
http://bit.ly/ACTEM19Survey

Please take a few minutes to provide feedback so that we can take your
input into consideration as we plan future conferences.

A *Certificate of Attendance* with contact hours will be available to
download at the completion of this survey.

The ACTEM Board & Conference Committee hopes that our annual fall
conference provided you with a valuable professional development experience
and useful information to take back to your schools and districts.

Thank you for attending!

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   *ACTEM 2019 Conference  *•*  October 10-11, 2019   •   Augusta Civic
Center - Augusta, ME*