Dear Colleague,

This email contains important information for attendees of the ACTEM 2019 Conference held last week on Oct. 10-11, 2019 at the Augusta Civic Center.

A short conference survey is located at the following link: http://bit.ly/ACTEM19Survey

Please take a few minutes to provide feedback so that we can take your input into consideration as we plan future conferences.

Certificate of Attendance with contact hours will be available to download at the completion of this survey.

The ACTEM Board & Conference Committee hopes that our annual fall conference provided you with a valuable professional development experience and useful information to take back to your schools and districts.

Thank you for attending!

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2019 Conference    October 10-11, 2019   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME