Hello WMPG Friends!

Today is the last day of WMPG's Spring Begathon! Don't worry, you still have time to call in a donation at (207) 874-3000 or on-line at http://wmpg.org/

We need to raise $15,000 to reach our goal of $55,000 by the end of the day. For seven straight days we’ve been asking for donations! Listener donations are critical to the function of WMPG so every little bit helps!

Right now we have all pledges being matched by the Moser Foundation! Listen in as DanK brings you the best of instrumental surf, funk and jazz.  At 8:30am we have the North by Northeast program for you. You can hear traditional music from the northeast US and Canada. Where else can you hear French-Canadian, Franco-American, New England, Cape Breton, Acadian, and Irish fiddling, along with occasional doses of folk, bluegrass, and country from northern artists. Paul Wells, along with Sidekick Sally, his Sweetheart of the Radio bring it to you every week. What is this you might ask...listen in at 90.9 fm or on-line at WMPG.org from your desk!

Thanks to everyone who already donated including all the local businesses, the support has been phenomenal!  Today we are being assisted by Union Bagel for breakfast, Luis's Arepera & Grill for lunch and Chipotle for dinner!

Again all donations are being matched till further notice by the Moser Foundation and can be called in at (207) 874-3000 or on-line at http://wmpg.org/  or come on by and visit in person. We are located at 92 Bedford Street on the Portland campus. We have wonderful t-shirts, socks and pub glasses and camping lanterns and more offered as thank-you gifts and unique local programming found only at your radio station WMPG!

Thanks from your friends at WMPG!

Jim Rand
96 Falmouth St.
Portland, ME 04104
(207) 780-4424
Click here to listen to WMPG!

"WMPG empowers University of Southern Maine
students and community members to create diverse,
innovative, high quality media, foster the exchange
of ideas, and celebrate the many cultures of USM
and surrounding communities for broadcast to the world.”

To unsubscribe from the WMPGSOUNDBITES list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=WMPGSOUNDBITES&A=1