Although I'm a little concerned about body-checking Seniors . . . :-)

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:14 AM Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you Tony! We appreciate the sacrifice of your sleep for the good of MEEOA.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 8:06 AM Anthony Staffiere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
So my conquest on the State capitol was successful!

Despite being the 10th person in line at 7 am, we got our target date!

We are scheduled for Tuesday March 10, 2020.

 I did have to body someone from the Maine Seniors Association but you know “For MEEOA!”

I will report this out at our next meeting but circle your calendars now.

Happy start of school day y’all

--

Tony Staffiere, MST, MSOL
College Success Counselor, TRIO Scholars Program

    "Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference."

 Arie Pencovici

--
Steve Visco
Assistant Director

--
Kate Walsh
Advisor, Maine Educational Opportunity Center