Hello Everyone!

We are just a few short months away from the 2020 MEEOA Conference is Bar Harbor, ME. We are very excited to be able to change up the location this year, and we have some exciting plans in the works. One we are very excited about, is the hotel has generously extended their $99/night rate for Wednesday-Saturday nights! Note: reservations at this rate are not available yet, and we will let you know when you may start reserving. You will definitely want to be there. Let's be honest: it's basically the Maine social event of the year!

Sometimes in the past there has been a "pre-conference" the night before the conference starts. We will not be able to offer an option at the hotel on Wednesday night, but we are hoping to do something off site if there is interest. If you would do us a favor and fill out this form, it will help us know how many people will be coming and how many would be interested in professional networking and social gathering. This is also the place you could let us know if you would like to help and in what way.

As a reminder the details for the conference are below. ALSO, if you know anyone who is new to MEEOA and may not be on this listserv already, there are instructions below on how to join. Looking forward to seeing you there,
Mary

MEEOA Save the Date 2020.gif

Mary Sinclair
Student Services Coordinator