Hi, Folks.
Now that the "formal" announcement has been made at today's ACTEM business meeting, I wanted to officially share it here as well. At the ACTEM Board Meeting this summer, we opted to move the tech integrator listserv over to Google Groups instead to make it easier to share multimedia content, links, etc. and have the archive easier to refer to. As the newly appointed tech integrator representative for ACTEM, I took it on and I have it ready to go. For directions on how to join the group, you can visit our new "micro-site" at this URL: https://sites.google.com/actem.org/techintegratorscoaches/google-group

Beyond the conversations that we normally have on the integrator listserv, I am also hoping that we can use the Google Group to help coordinate the area meetings/gatherings that we have had in the past. Part of that would be to encourage folks to join in those conversations remotely with the Google Meet option for the Calendar events so that you would not have to physically attend in order to be connected to the great folks that make up our community.

Also on that "micro-site" is a Google form to put together a directory of the integrators/coaches across the state to help make us a more collaborative, connected group. As the number of entries grows, I plan to put together a Google map with all of our "pins" in it so that we can see where we are all located. The data submitted through the directory form is also used to help fill in the "Info for Districts" page, which is used to help guide districts looking to add tech coach/integrator positions.

If you have problems, suggestions, etc. for any of this, feel free to email me directly to either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]. I want to make it all as helpful and informative as possible. :)

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Susie Simmons

Technology Coach for Bonny Eagle Middle School & High School
Pathfinders - Spring Girls Trip Leader (Grades 7-8)
ACTEM Board Member: Tech Integrator SIG Position
Google Certified Trainer  |  Google Certified Educator Level 2  |  Apple Teacher
SimmonsClassroom.com

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any computer.

MSAD #6 - Bonny Eagle Schools
Buxton - Hollis - Limington - Standish - Frye Island, Maine
Helping all students to reach their full potential