Interested in DRONES? Check out YCCC's Intro to Drone Technology : an eight week community ed course that will cover the basics of drone flight, safety and market uses. No previous drone flying skill or knowledge needed!

See YCCC Fall 2019 Brochure

Classes are once a week Wednesday nights from 5-8 along with an online component. Spaces are filling up fast, so register soon.

This class is followed by Advanced Drone Skills in the Winter/Spring semester which will be a 10 week course focused on Mission Planning, data post-processing and Remote Pilot Certification training as part of YCCC's Workforce Development Program.

Sue Bickford
342 Laudholm Farm Road
Wells ME 04090

Onsite Days: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

(207) 646-1555 x 120
Fax (207) 646-2930

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate,
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure...

Marianne Williamson’s A Return to Love
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: